We are hoping to gain some insight into the records retention practices of other organizations and would appreciate any information which can be shared in response to the below questions.
1. What is the scope of your retention schedule- what categories of information does it include? (e.g., Administration, Communications, Enforcement, Finance, Governance, Human Resources, Issues, Member / Applicant etc…)
2. What are your final dispositions (destruction, archival, archival selection etc.)?
3. Do you archive any records? If yes – what are the categories, or criteria for selection?
4. What is your retention period for investigative/disciplinary files?
5. How often do you revise your retention schedule?
Manager, Information Management
College of Nurses of Ontario